View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Made appointment for 1 hr massage by M. Before going, M called me asking can change appointment time to 1 hr later, but i told her cannot so proceed for appointment as scheduled.

Reached there saw the reception girl is very syt, Malaysian voice accent. Was told M was still serving the previous customer for waxing/ipl. Was referred to sit down beside one late 70s/80 years old uncle. It seems like the old uncle come to the shop very frequent. While waiting for M, got one auntie come out with her 13-14years old daughter to the counter make payment. “My mind at that time was no need happy ending already because so many people”

After waiting for 15mins, M came out and we proceed for the massage session. I feel M massage skill is up to standard. Got massage all body parts except my brother..... During massage she will rub against your inner tight but wouldn’t touch your balls or brother. She no eat your time, but will only keep looking at clock when it’s abt left 10 mins. At that time i was think “hello left 10 mins liao, i turned over already so long liao still no GQ”. In the end no GQ popped sia!

When i leave the room, still see that old uncle there. I just walk out of the shop unsatisfied. So I went Golden Mile wanting to try another ml but no open. Then travel to my old place at Mxxx Street for miu miu . But she busy, in the end her colleague bb served me.

In mu opinion, M is syt looks like uni year 2 . What I’m interested is the Malaysian very syt reception girl sia. She looks like poly year 2 xmm sia, even more young and sweet than M. Don’t know whether she do more for tips or not. She very polite and sweet to the the old uncle there.

If ask me rtm or not, i think no la. She is young but playability seem very low. I will come back for the Malaysian reception girl if she do extra. Dmg at M is $68.