View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
L is a typical ah lian OL. Her waxing is not as good as M in imho

However, her play factor is high. 4G confirm ok, take off bra also ok de. M so far quite clean but she is a sweet girl.

If any of the brothers see L in two piece attire, meaning top and bottom, means you cannot push far.

But if you happen to see her in a one piece dress, ho seh liao! Tell her you need to touch her boobs and she will take off the one piece dress. So left her bra and panties. Remove the bra, and she is left with one piece. Hehe. How to remove the last piece? It is up to you to do so, and chemistry applies la. Please be a gentleman and do not force her to do anything. U can try to push the boundary, but if she decline, then means no chemistry.

I successfully removed before, and she is super wet when u lick or touch her. She shiver and her face is flushed and she has heavy breathing. I think she orgasmed too. No smell down there, eat her till damn shiok. It is kinky to know both of us are not wearing anything. hahahah. I leave it at this point and the rest, u guys imagine or go try it out

Whatever it is, treat her with respect and she will treat u well too. It is both ways.
so how much you paid L for the special ? $50 ?