Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Hi guys. Thanks for the advice. Try to kiss might be a bit hard la cuz need to wear mask. I’ll see how it goes tomorrow. Just a bit abt her. She is 38 and has 2 kids and widowed. From her profile looks very pleasant la. Those type of gentle soft looks and very kind. The moment I called her sweetie and babe when texting suddenly got kisses and emoticon and taking initiative to text me every morning. Anyway let’s see how she look real life la....tried many countries already and first time try Filipino. Anyway hope for the best tomorrow and I’ll try take pics if I can hahaha. No promises

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience