View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

2nd week into the job ken talking to yam: can I pass the coordinating of Malaysia project to thickskin33.

Yam taking a sip of the black tea: OK introduce him to Anyi and her team.

I kid you not if yam was zhuge liang the black tea was his beloved fan.

Ken grinned at me: come I introduce you to heaven and hell. He took out his log book and asked me to write down the Malaysia team email and log into our intranet.
He introduced me to Malaysia managing director followed by the project manager Anyi.

Ken: Taiwan chiobu. Good to see but temper will burn you. Stay out of her way .

I took a look at her profile picture: the typical ice beauty type the type most normal tier man will stay away from. She is tall and lean resemble the famous YouTuber 馬臉姐。

Ken went on to guide me on the coordination basically we sold them our products and I need to issue po etc for the goods and marketing services of the website.
Normally I will liaise with their counterpart coordinator.