Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Impeng is a disco/KTV. On the same street, called T4, to the north and south are the shacks surrounded by other businesses. It's a very long road and cards drive fast. If you go too fast you will miss them. They are all open now, business as usual. Tuk Tuk will know where to bring you.

Sithong Road is business as usual and even a few new shops have opened. A girls gotta eat and times are tough. Close to downtown. Has Viet shops on this road too for a quick in out.

Lao Ong Dao hotel. go around the back of the hotel to the parking lot. But do not bother, its more than twice the price and you have to go through the unfriendly guys sitting around who will call a girl in. Fishbowl i think is closed but i may be wrong and its opened again.

All of the above are mainly for Lao men. Very few foreigners sometimes Chinese or a few Korean expats. Get there before 9 because that's when the buses show up to fill up with hottest girls to take them to the Chinese hotels.

That's about it. If anybody knows any new places please post.