Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

I’m referring to the JenniferUK FL.

I may not be any reputable chiongster here but I can testify here 101% she’s real, real and certainly real. I will try to clear up the doubts here in the air since there’s so much suspicion and speculation here which I totally understood.

I knew something was kinda wrong and so I took risk and went ahead with my gut feeling. She may be responding slow due to her personal life that she has to juggle with. Met her last night at a private apartment and the doubts in me was cleared the moment she opened up her door.

I mean wow what’s happening? Why so much drama going on and I had to say she’s really pretty and she is exactly 101% as what she had described. Before we went on with the session, I took a couple minutes to clarify with her for myself and you bros out there. So here’s the real story down here:

She was asked to join by an agent but she refused and wish to work independently and she has no agent. You guys should know what’s going on with those fake FRs happening in skokka, it’s all fake where they are trying to sabotage her by giving her the fake reviews.

Bbbj: One of the best I ever had. She’s working very hard to please.
Body: As what she had described, slightly plus size but not considered fat it’s just curvy at the right side. 101% solid real big boobies.
Fj: I was kinda tired so I did not do much but still a great thumbs up. She will accommodate with whatever she can.
Attitude: Now guys, this is the best part of all working ladies. Poor attitude instantly spoil all the atmosphere but I can assure she’s one of the woman who has those polite and great attitude around in this trade. (You can’t find this easily you know what I mean)

Still in doubts? Like I said, I’m nobody so believe me If you want and go for it otherwise save your money.