View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
........... have to attend a session at cantonment on new house protocols for his brothel..... wtf is that mean?
Yesterday I picked up a passenger from Everton Park coffeeshop.
He claimed to be a detective in Cantonment. Although he is not from AV but from the SSB, he said they know a little about each others' work.

He says the new house protocol is that each brothel will only be allowed the number of WLs respective to their room capacity.

Eg.. If a brothel has 6 rooms..... then they can only have 6 WLs as the requirement will be that each WL must be assigned her own permanent room to serve clients. No more sharing of rooms amongst the WLs. No more fishtank style of operation. Every WL must remain inside her room including the free period whilst waiting for clients.
How the OKT gonna match the client to the WL is left to the OKT.

SafeEntry is a another requirement. It is the OKT responsibility to record the correct particulars of the client into a register book if the client does not have SafeEntry app.

Brothels should also not allow anyone to loiter or linger inside their premises longer than necessary. Clients waiting for their turn must adhere to social distancing protocols and must leave the premises immediately upon completion of their purpose there.

Any OKT who has attended the AV session yet? Is it true what this detective tell me?