Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Surprisingly no bro. Only a few cars and not crowded as expected.

On Thursday night after 12am, me and my gf already drove out to find places to make out. Unfortunately the parks carparks were still closed and the tapes that blocked off the parks were still there. Managed to find a heavy vehicle carpark and parked between a bus and a lorry. Lots of petting and fingering inside the car. Then I went out to check for people nearby and coast clear. Gf already stripped naked in car waiting... asked her to come out and bonk her beside the lorry. There were many heavy vehicles so still scare if some of them have people inside. Lasted only 10 mins and cum outside. Then we quickly go back into the car and wear back our clothes.

Yesterday night was much better. Park carparks and parks are open. Went to ECP and went to one of our usual bench. Lucky no one there at late night. The area is dark and further away from the jogging path. Gf wore one a mini skirt and a cardigan. No bra inside. Once there, quickly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her nipples and touch her. Suck her boobs and finger pussy while she was giving me a HJ. Very fast we were both wet. Removed her panty and she sit on top of me.... my little bro already inside her and she was very high. We booked about 10 mins then saw a couple walked towards us. Quickly stopped and gf buttoned up her cardigan... but my little bro still inside her. The couple saw us and u turn back. There were other benches nearby but they decided not to disturb us. A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

It is good to come out again.
Nice! Hope to bump into you and we do side by side