View Single Post
Old 28-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi Bro,

> I not so sure when you had her but when I had her that time on 24 April 2020 and the only price option was only 120/60/1 rather than 160/90/2.

> I don't think she is short as she is taller than most average girl.

> If you had read from most FR including mine and sum it up, you can see that most bro commented and concluded on their FR is KFC body figure and looks which KFC scores well. So most bro who read and like to bonk a body figure like KFC will go try her.

> Yes she is not frenching type and she only give a few pecks of kisses that why I don't think need to mention in my Quick FR. And if you had research on the past FRs for KFC, many Bros already mention she don't french so to give the frenching lover a idea what they are expecting.

> To me she is trying her best to be accommodating and I had a good time enjoying her boobs, body and FJ but it is still "Your Mileage May Vary" or "One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison" as everyone have different expectation or preference in every area.

> Another thing is most FL in dome 1 is definitely not hooker by trade. Most of them have a normal job back their hometown, just that they need fast cash that why they went and be a FL.

> Just an advise. next time before you quote people FR, make sure you know what is your objective before you quote. You want people to respect you, you also had to respect people.

> Lastly as per my signature "An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary"

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakemza View Post
First and foremost i am allergic to bullshit and going to air my opinion of slut dungeons once and all.. Well i have a friend who is a memeber here as well and was enquiring on the girls rates and the duration and was negotiating with the boy2 doing the arrangement for appointments.. OKT... and was shun off as a cheapo... very rude
.so i told my friend that will try The stable out and judge for myself... no other stable charges 160/90/2 .!... well that price i expect pacificstars satndards... some will recall that famous stable .. discreet locations superb service.. well slut dungeon i will be rating today..

The girl was piano...
Short and not so friendly for my first impression. Discreet location apartment. Unfriendly neighbours.

Took the 160/90/2 option.
BJ 5/10
No frenching
Nipple lickkng 3/10
Tried 69 but for 2mins and then she said enough... this i am pissed cos on her FR it says she loves licking. Not true..
Lazy to fuck also...
One thing good was the the massage after round 1 .. was soothing .. only plus point.
Another thing cheebye charge 160 the bed we fuck on was a room with single mattress on the floor. There was a queen bed ..metal one.. the girl said it would he noisy.. being considerate i suppose. In that case dont work nights. Well round 2 was slightly longer ... was fucking for almost 15mins... and was fed up cos i was initiating and she wS like a rag doll. Lucky had a super hard on finished with HJ...

Well to the OKt..before telling people off make sure your gurl easai... not masai... this will hit your ego a bit but who gives a shit. Wont be patiniznng that crack house of a stable anymore... well an expensive lesson but lucky i am earning well defintely more than your cheapo attitude.
Enough said have a good one. One more thing. This chick 's profession is not a hooker by trade... can tell the way she puts on a condom for yiu

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 28-04-2020 at 01:08 PM.