View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I love those innocent girls. Wasted J is a bit out of the way for me now else I make sure I slowly entice her till she is ripe to eat. I went to visit L the 2nd time. Getting bolder and bolder. Lol! I know she can be eaten. Hehe! Hopefully don’t shut down. L is petite and I fantasize carry her and pumping her. Not sure how good is E. Always missed her when I went down

2 wonderful milf (Celine and Melody - sisters previously at King George Avenue). Both cougars and will suck till you are dry. Unfortunately cannot do waxing but massage packed a punch
Guys

I didn’t FJ L but I think maybe possible. Anyway, just treat her nicely and you will be rewarded. I heard her booking super full. Business damn good even in Covid19. Lol! I see her calendar damn packed.