View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hard and Painful traditional massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
If you want clean and hard traditional massage.... can try D'Asia spa at RnF Mall located level 2. This spa mainly do ladies treatment but have a body massage section. Ask for the male masseur.... he is good and skillful and because he used to be a professional muay thai boxer.... he is still fit and strong. His massage is really hard as he does massages for sportsmen back in thailand. If you are not strong enough..... better tell him to reduce pressure...
Not cheap though.... pricing is more expensive than other spas unless you are their member which entitle to discount rate.

Yeah I know that one.
Been there before..... the masseur is thai? I thought he was Indonesian as he spoke fluent malay. He's really skillful and his massage is hard but I would classify it more towards sports massage rather than traditional thai massage. Besides being an ex-professional boxer..... I learnt that he is also a Silat Guru that's why he is knowledgeable on which acupoints to massage for your problem areas. He can be too aggressive at times such as the time he found out I was an MMA fighter and went all out on me during the massage. That session was more pain than relaxation and I had bruises all over my body the next day.
I'd recommend him for those who like hard massage but those with lembek bodies or ladies please avoid..... it will be torture session for you.