Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Pattaya is HOT!

I’m not talking about the weather, although that’s steaming too.

When I was in Bangkok, a friend had just come back after taking sand to the beach for a couple days. He said Pattaya was dead. Then he said there were plenty of ladies around, some really eye-catching. That didn’t make sense. Pattaya is one of the hardest hit areas in terms of the plunge in tourists. Without any business, you’d think the girls would return to their home provinces.

While it’s not true that there are more targets on Beach Rd, or that the talent has improved there, elsewhere, like in Walking St, there are SYTs galore. As I’ve mentioned before, the best place to find them is in the smaller AGGS, not the Pin-ups or Pandas.

The problem is that with the scarcity of customers, you become a sitting duck. You can’t blend in with the crowd. You might be even the only punter in the house. And these girls are hungry for LDs. They check you out like sharks, seeing if you look like a ATM. There’s no way to protect yourself from their offensives. You have to try to fend them off as best as possible. Makes you feel like a rock star.

I got scolded by PM for revealing to the public a secret place with super-hot and cheap SYTs and thus spoiling the market. So I’ll keep a secret place in Pattaya close to my vest.

It used to surprise with a to-die-for gem on occasion. Then it went through a dry spell. It was really sad, with only sub-par potential partners available.
But now this place has made a stunning comeback and there are some young practitioners who are not only unbelievably cute but also extremely friendly. There was a blondie with roaming hands that I had to literally fight off. And the price? A tiny fraction of a take-out at a WS AGG!

Believe me, Bangkok has nothing of this caliber. It just boggles the mind that there are trophies like this in a place like Pattaya. I still can’t comprehend what attracts them here.

If you’re not scared off by this pandemic problem, then this is time to come. And Pattaya is where the action is. Hotel rates are scraping the bottom, while the superstars are all yours.