View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Same girl got bad expereince review a couple days back from different bro...

Thanks for letting us know.. will avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orehcac View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=763880

Silk stockings - Sophia

HONEST REVIEW, just highlighting personal experience.
Booked a session around 12am.
I know it’s late, but OKT said girl is available, so accept booking and head down.

Reach there, girl looks nothing like photos, (no make up and just woke up) don’t get me wrong I wasn’t expecting Super model or what. She came down to fetch me, can see she just woke up, eyes closed while walking. Ok Nevermind, go up and into room, she seemed so disinterested in everything, and just wanted to go through the motions, shower, faster get everything over and done with. Visible BLACK face. Very turn off. While doing FJ in missionary with legs up, she let out a very audible loud ‘TSK’ sound. Eh hello, my dick is not 12 inches Long how can you be pissed? For those who want to say maybe dry, she put lube already. So idk what’s her problem, maybe Pek cek that it’s a late booking (12am). But if late booking and you not happy then don’t accept la. I keep asking if she’s ok but she just shrugs it off and says ‘ok, ok, ok’ when she is really not 🤦🏻‍♂️
Talk about service wise, ok, she will service you, but totally not interested and just want to faster get it over with. Totally turn off how to continue my session.
Really not trying to bad mouth the girl but I’m just telling my honest personal experience.

This post might get zapped but whatever, it’s all still true.