Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks

This FR is for Grace from VPremium:

Thanks to Bro VP for granting me first blood with Grace. When I saw Grace’s photos I was immediately captivated. But still hesitant as the makeover photos looked too polished. Nonetheless there was one particular photo that made me wanna check her out...the one shown above.

She bears a passing resemblance to one of my favourite Taiwanese celebrity and host, Janet Hsieh. Here’s her pic for comparison.

Once I laid eyes on Grace, I would say her looks are around 20% off from the makeover photos, but she does look a little like Janet Hsieh, but with a slimmer face. For those who like slim SYTs, then Grace fits the bill. If you’re into fleshier chicks, then Grace is not for you as she’s quite slim and petite.

I could tell that Grace was nervous. She said she’s really shy as this is her first time trying this internet thing out. She has experience working in the KTVs here though.

I slowly put her mind (and body) at ease and once we were comfortable, we both started some light kissing which progressed to deep frenching. The frenching continued from bathroom to bed...this girl can really french like there’s no tomorrow.

Her slim petite body is athletic looking with no fats whatsoever. She does bear some surgery scars around her nipples (yes her C cup tits are enhanced) and just below her tummy above her pussy. But these are minor distractions which did not distract me from enjoying sucking on her cherry-like nipples and licking and sucking on her nicely-shaped and suckable pussy lips.

Her BBBJ is not the best (at least not as good as Isabel the BBBJ queen or Yuki the GFE queen) but she tries her best. She does this one way sucking motion with her lips which is actually quite stimulating.

Once I was hard and ready, it was caps on and started with a cowgirl where I could squeeze her firm round tits and tune her nipples like radio dials. I would recommend the doggy as you’d be able to admire her slim waist. Her pussy is really tight and it was a quick explosive ending for me.

Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 (Need to discount 20% from her makeover photos. But she looks more like the non-professional photo that I’ve tagged above. She has a pretty face that grows on you the more you look at her)
Body: 9/10 (sexy figure, flat tummy and a very slim waist. If you like skinny girls, she’s definitely got the looks!)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (enhanced C-cups with some surgery scars around her nipples. I enjoyed sucking on her lovely cherry nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (not much deep throat action but she sucks on yr cock really gently and smoothly)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try most positions; I enjoyed missionary best with her as I could tune her nipples and DFK her)
Frenching: 9.5/10 (wild, non-stop frenching)
GFE: 10/10 (not a time watcher at all. Her English is quite ok as she’s had some practice working the KTVs here. She has a shy vibe about her and was always smiling and giggly which was kinda cute)
RTF: Can consider but there are other gems to try first

Last edited by lionheart8; 07-02-2020 at 08:05 AM.