Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light
FR for anna SnS

Ytd after i tried dina but i still dont satisfy. i ask okt anna got return to work here? he say arrived ytd and available today. I miss her so much. Ytd i immediately book a 11 am slot today. This is 2nd time i RTF.

Look 10/10 same as before, slutty look with thick sexy lips.

Dfk 10/10 she will automatically french very deep with you as long as you want.

boob 10/10 although im not a boob lover but her service turn me on.

ass 10/10 big ass with lingerie on it. She allow me to spank it but not so hard.

bbbj 1000% She already know what i like. Her bbbj super super power. Suck and spit lot of saliva on my cock to make it damn wetty. Blow for damn long.

FJ 10/10 she will keep saying dirty words with her seductive faces and her tongue.

Dirty words 10/10 she is professional at this.

Overall 10/10 her service is super professional. She know what man want. French until super gaolat gaolat. Can turn your lanjiao to erupting volcano. She is the best ang moh i have try last year and this year. Best of the best.

RTF yes yes yes as many times i like.
Today i woke up very early, i cannot tahan anymore from ytd i keep sex imagination on her and my cock super horny. I got there early around 1040am but okt say she still preparing just woke up not long. For me im ok, she my favourite woman. I can wait for her to dress up, make up and make sure she has her best today. Then finally okt tell me her room number, i quickly procceed to the lift then straight to turn room. Srsly my cock cannot tahan anymore. She open her door and was surprised she still remember me. I visted her around 2 weeks ago. We do deep french kiss and also grab her big firm ass. So long never see her i miss her so much.

After i done my shower, i clean up myself faster. Quickly grab her head and start dfk again. Then she kneel down and proceeds to bbbj me. She know how to turn my horny cock into spitting volcano. Then she ask me to lie down. On bed she spit super lot of saliva on my lanjiao make it very wetty and blow with it. Her bj with her hand super good. She will say your penis is so wetty and i like it. Blow for around 20min. I ask her to let me lick her pussy and ass, she sit on my face and move her pussy on my tongue lick till she happy gaolat gaolat. Until her pussy and her ass got too much of saliva on it. She capped me lanjiao, i told her to spit on my lanjiao then proceed to fuck her. Once insert, her pussy is so tight, wetty and super hot. Tried a few position, lastly im tired i ask her to bbbbj. While blowing, same thing spit lot of saliva and she know how to handjob my cock properly. She say i want you to cum on my boobs i told her i want you to swallow it. She say i havent have my lunch, please cum in my mouth, i want my lunch. please i want it until i cum, she suck it dry and swallow everything, open her mouth and show me no more sperm left. I left happily.