View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

One thing i find endearing about rachel was she had this village lady charm she knew guy are staring at her c cup breast and fair flawless skin but she will not insult the guys for being tiko or brag it she will just carry on with her stuff.

Back then we are really close we will spend hours chatting on tvb drama and food. There were few moments where she needs to check the goods delivery and needed to bend down causing a zaogeng. I had quite an eyeful on her cleavage she was really a c cupper not those pushup bra bullshit. Her bra was those auntie bra that my mom wore. Single color and inexpensive. She caught me staring several times and was rather embarrassed. At that time she knew i frequent massage shop for handjob as we are that close.

She was still the same or at least not yet completely been devoured by the cold reality. As we progressed to chat about recent life i lied to her that i was working as an event coordinater with a charity company. I figured that there was no point in telling that i an working in a hotel which was kinda close to the mnc company.

She joked:you sure you so kind hearted to work in charity. Of course when you are hungry i can even be a beggar was all i can muttered.

The past 1 year had changed my life views i had basically given up hope on humanity. I always told people that i am close to 2 things.

1: i am not a good guy as being good is a very tiring thing to be so please do not see me as good guy. I can delete or block a long contact friend without hesitation as soon as i felt i am.starting to feel a sense of attachment just like what i did to vincy.

2: i am a good guy according to 80-20 rule i am not like those 20 percent of person who geuninely treat you well like your parents etc but i am a considered a saint as compared to the other 80 percent of the people who are around constantly digging your info so that they can spread it to harm you.
I wont harm you but neither will i helped you.

I stared at rachel buttoned shirt there is a small gap just enough to see her black bra. I burst out in giggle wah you not longer wearing those market color material.