View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

After signing the agreement i really did paid attention to Ann advice. I was 90 kg and i had been walking alot lately fhe to going for interviews and starting slowly into working out. I purchased a power station which had chinup bar and dips bar so basically i was on the track to being lean for the first time slowly but steady.

When i was working in mnc i frequent massage shop but it was always the shitty hj for 50 bucks from crappy china ladies as i did not have much contact till i met vincy an on and off relation for 4 years from me being 29 to 33.

I knew vincy when i was waiting for a sponsor for a marketing campaign. I sneaked off the mnc company telling my superior that i need find sponsor but i was out by 3 hours so i was loitering in shophouse area along duxton.

I stood outside a massage shop and i saw a dark hair lady at counter. Wow not bad looking i went in and ask for foot massage as i knew that shop was a clean shop.

That lady vincy was watching a korean drama on her ipad. She had perm straight hair and unique feature which i realised she was a bu yi tribe of china. She looked very unique standing at 1.7m and c cups which i realised later and the shop uniform was typically those black and grey pants.

I asked for a one hour foot massage and she smiled. Chio bu was all i can think of. During the one hour foot massage i saw her necklace she was wearing a 9 tailed fox amulet for charming purposes. I had an interest in those occult stuff for years and i knew which master made this 9 tailed fox.

I asked her got effect. She shook her head saying wearing it made her giddy. I told her this master is famous for making occult stuff best do not wear. I start to explain to her the basic thai charm amulet. Very soon one hour was up and i got her name and number. I told her i have an extra jingchok a thai lizard amulet made of charming wood material. I can give to her foc at that time i just feel pity for her as i sensed she did not know occult stuff but worn it as her colleagues got results from wesring the same.

I got her working schedule and shop contact off i went.