View Single Post
Old 24-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
My good for nothing life

Hi all. Kinda bored thus i will like to write about my life from age 32 till 35. This is true events but name has been changed.

Apologises for 2 things: i do not have much experiences thus the stories will be short and please do pardon me for my english.

I am a male now 40. 1.87cm and 72 to 74 kg range. I work out daily as i got chinup and dips bar at home so i am considered lean muscular.

Backwards to when i was 32. I graduated with a degree in marketing from a foreign uni. As i know having a foreign degree is very tough in singapore thus i studied really hard and ends up with mostly high distinctions and distinctions.
However sadly that does not helped as i got involved in an office politics and i had to quit a marketing executive in a mnc.

I was jobless for 8 months. My only source of income was doing night shift helpdesk in an IT company.

One morning when i knock off i received a call asking me to go for an interview in a 5 star hotel. The caller voice was so cheerful and chirpy and i realised it is hr.