View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
17th January - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and straight off was talking to two girls. They were drinking shots like crazy. Later on i went to demo to find another girl i had talked to before. It closed really early at 2am today. The girl from demo came back to mine but i passed out and woke up and saw her and thought wtf am i doing. didnt do anything.

Anyone out tonight please pm me
18th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around 11.30 with one bro and the place was full. Got table at the back and was surrounded by girls. The bro went straight into action cheers girls and talking. I took my time to monitor whose around and cheers one girl but she wasnt really acknowledging so moved onto another table. The girl from yesterday kept calling me and in the end caught me smoking outside. So i finally gave in and gave her my juice. Felt like a duck. Was a good fuck but once is enough