View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
12th January - Sunday - Went to babyface around 11.30pm and it was full no tables available. Staff tried to send me upstairs but i said no and opted for by the bar. So it was just me and one bro with his girl whom he took from Themae. Saw staff that i know and asked for a free table. We stood by the bar for about 1 hour and it was mega full then a table became avalable around 1am. Luckily i knew staff else i think we be there for the whole night. The bros girl appears to know many people who use to work in Scratchdog lol.
There wasnt much happening for me so i just checked whose free from my contacts and suprise, the G Club girl messaged me to go out party as there was no customers in the play. Told her to come out but she dont like babyface and prefers barbarbar. So i went barbarbar alone. Kinda mistake as the car model friends were there and took photos of me and g club girl and sent to her. Also the girl i banged a few nights ago she was with another guy hahahahha. My girl got extremely drunk and i had to call a Grab driver to drive her car back for her. No happy ending for me.

Tonight my last night. Tuesday not free, but Wednesday should be free. Thursday not free, then free after. So any bros want to hang out, pm me.
13th January - Monday - Went to KTV in rama3 around 9pm with 3 other bros. Asked Mamasan how many english speaking girls are there and she said about 4. I let the bros fight amongst themselves to pick. I picked from the normal line up. Opened up member 6k for two blacks. Total cost was 3.5k for 4 people as we only stayed for 2.5 hours. Was good fun and we managed to finishing the bottle. Lots of cuddling and kissing better than my last time. The bros had lots of fun too. My girl disappeared for awhile say 10 mins but she was very apologetic saying her friend just arrived for work. Take a pinch of salt but i am not one to hold a grudge.

Later on headed to Babyface as one bro said hes bringing 3 girls matched from tinder. It was super rammed around 12.15pm and very hard to get a table. One bro knew the manager and he helped us out. The girl the bro matched up with brought a friend along but his girl was very stuck up. Like hiso but shes from laos hahaha erm ok. So no one wanted to talk to her, i was talking to her friend who works in the bank. spent a good few hours chatting in the club and got her contact. Not an easy one but screw it. Later the 3rd girl came and FUCK she was an LB. The bro ran so fast away from her it was damn funny. So we made our excuse and left. Felt sorry for him really, i mean the LB.

Later on went to my regular KTV as bros wanted more action. They enjoyed it and it was 3 new girls never seen before. Damn one facking bitch kept telling me to bottoms up. She strong. Stayed till 6am. Cost 2.5k pp