View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small didi issue

1. Born with a long dick is like born rich. You need to do a lot of wrong things to cock it up.

2. Born with a small dick is like those with normal life. You need to do everything correctly in order to make things work. That is where you need machiam skill futures to enhance your pussy licking skills, foreplay skills, massage skills, teasing skills and whatever lanjiao skills you can it. I won’t say cannot work but again you need all the hard work

3. Those with big dick also knows about foreplay. It is not an either or thing (read about a lot of dick lanjiao guy know nuts about foreplay - lol). Foreplay is quite basic so unless you are so fuck up in fore play, I think no problem for most ppl.

My army friend lanjiao can almost touch the floor when he is squatting down (imagine the length non erected). Most of the time ML who juagen or HJ for him wants him to fuck them (dick is long, hard). Never tried such a big cock before. After trying, always feel sore but extremely satisfied. He destroy a few fuckup FL for their poor attitude (MC after his aggressive pounding). This kind is blessed like a rich man.

If you only have a 1 inch cock or a soft cock, it will never be complete even if you are king of pussy eating. Just like FL with damn good cock sucking or HJ skill. Cannot enjoy the multiple position fucking (cow girl, reserve cow girl, missionary, doggy). Every time just paint pussy till women achieve orgasm? Women still wants to feel the hot cum gushing into the pussy one right?