Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Looks like many FRs for Avril of SNS stable. Here’s my honest perspective (admittedly my experience has not been as enthusiastic or as passionate as other bros who have tried her and written FRs):
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=19591086&postcount=15

After a biz trip to Moscow this year and relishing the delights that the Russian motherland offered, I wanted to end the year with a bang (pun intended) by partaking of my third Russian chick for the month. And this time I eyed Avril.

On first looks, I would probably discount 20% from her naked photos. She is probably much closer to the last photo (95%):

Avril comes across like a sweet chick with a university girl vibe. She helped me with a quick wash in the bathtub and it was on to the action on the bed. She’s earnest and will ask what you would like her to do. Perhaps a little too earnest because she asked way too many questions. I think one bro earlier said she is talkative. And she certainly is! Another bro also wrote that she is a born Frencher. Actually not quite accurate cos she is not into DFK. She will give you sensual kisses as long as you want...and a little tongue. But if you try to stick yr tongue down her throat, she will say “nyet” (No). Her BBBJ is best cos she can do a nice slurpy suck with lots of saliva. Before the FJ she will again ask you what position you would like. It is quite nice of her really but comes across as a little technical after a while perhaps. Later on she told me she works in psychology which perhaps explains why she talks so much...keke...

This is her first time doing this and that is why she seems quite inexperienced in this field. But for bros who are patient or enjoys teaching a newbie, then Avril is for you.

Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (need to discount 20% from her naked photos. But she looks very close to the last photo as mentioned above)
Body: 8 (slim with long legs. Not clean shaven like in the photos...a little stubble-like hair but still ok for painting. No fingering though)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (natural Bs with nice pink nips. Some pimples on the chest area though)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice suction and fast up and down action)
FJ: 7/10 (did not try too many positions)
Frenching: 5/10 (no DFK from her. Nice sensual kissing with a little bit of tongue is ok)
GFE: 7/10 (enthusiastic and good kisser. She is earnest and friendly but came off a little commercial for me)
RTF: Probably not. Think only Lily qualifies for RTF at the moment.

Last edited by lionheart8; 31-12-2019 at 09:23 PM.