Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Lily from SNS.

What does one look for in a great bonk?
- a hot and horny babe
- friendly babe with lots of GFE
- seductive smells, seductive looks
- skillful partner that will easily bring you to climax in no time
- a babe that you can do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g with. I have some fetish that may be off the menu, lol!
- a babe that does not look at at her time and does not look at her phone at all. These are definite turn offs for me.
- 100% attention on me to please me
- a babe that is genuinely into whatever you're doing with her

Lily is 100% all these above and more. I love to stare at the eyes. She has that intense look. The moment you're in her arms, she melts into yours. Time stands still with her. She is romantically passionate one moment and devilishly fucking intense (pun intended!) the next moment. I love the intensity in her eyes when I am fucking her silly. She cums easily when I dialed in to the angle and rhythm that she loves and she became crazy horny, gripping everything in her reach even grabbing my hands and forearm squeezing for dear life as she came and jerked and shuddered.

We did everything in the menu and several things off the menu. She was game for anything I suggested. *Anything* she became my partner in crime for whatever we were doing. Her BBBJ skills were exquisite and she DT my cock with ease swallowing everything and holding off her choking reflex. Her skills were phenomenal when she reverse cowgirl me while gripping her ass and arching her back and pumping me with her chest on the bed. At one point her pussy was just pumping the head of my cock while she looked back and stared at me. OMG! Felt exqusitely heavenly and the scene sexy as hell.

We were taking turns showing off our fucking repertoire and bringing both of us to the edge of climax that we forgot to watch the time. When i had exhausted my fucking repertoire, she had one more move that was the "coup de grace" and as she moaned intensely, it was just too much for me thence I surrendered. She continued to pumped me fully to empty everything in my balls. What a girl!!

She complimented me as she told me through the Google translator that I was the perfect gentleman and it was a fucking pleasure to have met me (pun intended). She said time stood still and she was just enjoying whatever we were doing and would have been happy to persist longer if not for the next customer. I was welcome to visit her anytime

After such a long break without bonking due to work, I was looking for a much welcome relief from work stress. Lily fits the bill just fine and truly time stood still for me as well, Lily.

Lily's is an approximation of her real name which you might recognize as being derived from the name of the heroine in "The Fifth Element". She looks smoking hot in her strappy black lingerie and in fact she revealed that she is a lingerie designer and that piece is her masterpiece. Nice talent! Her room is spanking neat and tidy and the bathroom perfectly clean and organized. I am an OCD for this. What a pleasure to bonk her here.

Thanks, SNS for accommodating my last minute request! Lily fulfills my criteria as a great bonk for 2019. I don't always write FRs but Lily, you deserve this.