View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Voice in my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
I find the medical record thingy quite worrying... if i were to lose my current job or be rejected for future health-related insurance, I can image my life will be worse than it is now. Coz when she inevitably finds out I'm incurring opportunity costs due to my mental state, she'll be more pissed than now. (She will never acknowledge that it's her fault, she'll just say that it proves that I'm lousy)
I understand the worry of a medical record, but you have to look at it this way. If your condition needs a doctor, it is something inevitable.

The best you can do is to settle your important insurance stuff right now, hospitalization, and some illness cover, there are cheap ways to do it, don't get upsold by agents.

Work wise, if you are not working for the Government or some big ass MNC, you won't require medical screening, so you can take a logical approach to see if it really affects job prospect, rather than just empty worry.

Lastly, this is why talking to a counsellor can come first, because it doesn't come with records, But do take into consideration, not all the counsellors are properly trained, so whilst there may be instances where you talk to one and feel that it doesn't help, then go talk to another, don't just give it up. After all, part of any treatment/counselling is verbalizing your problems, so talking to multiple people helps too. Just don't make it into an angry rant

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me