Thread: anal club
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Nam from Slutdungeon

Nam looks like her photo with the usual Thai tan. She is pretty, slim and tall. I am not sure how to rate my experience with her. At times, she was like a girlfriend with a playful tantrum. Other times, she teased me like a pro. I can only say she is a little siow ting tong. Not a problem since I am only here to fuck her ass.

I really cannot remember the rest, other than her pouts which were quite charming. The most memorable was when I fucked her ass, twice. She was on all fours and I slowly eased myself into her. She let out a gasp and moaned softly as I slowly pulled in and out of her ass, feeling the tightness of her sphincter. First shot within a few minutes.

2nd shot I was going for her pussy but she asked me why not fuck her ass instead? No problem. She made an earlier comment that I was experienced with anal sex, so perhaps she was comfortable with me. Again with her on her knees, I fucked her a second time in her ass. This time I lasted a little longer and enjoyed her soft moans, and the ocassional pushing back of her ass against my cock.

Not quite the usual experience of a FL, I must say.