View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
I have sent some money to a few FL before and they kept their promise to me and I'm still in contact with them as friends since they are honest. But I can't say so for May.

For those who want to RTF her in Thailand, I suggest you to try looking at those Thai dating apps.
Even if we send money to some of our friends/relatives, not all will return the money back to us. Not to mention the FL. They won't be in such a trade if they have high dignity. Cheating and bluffing is a part of their lives. That's why Sam advised that Whore is for fucking, not for love! By sending FL money, you are taking a big risk.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily