Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks

This review is for Lily from SNS stable, who is on her second day in Singapore. I see there’s already another review before mine so I guessed she has charmed more than one of us with her services

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756833

Feeling horny as hell after some drinks, I decided I needed a quick release and since Bro SNS has a new girl in town, I thought I would try my luck. Luckily she was available to meet me altho I had to wait quite a while before I could lay my eyes on this beauty.

Upon entering, Lily apologise profusely for the delay and proceeded to french me long and deep. Naturally I returned the favour and stucked my tongue down her throat. When we finally came up for air, I proceeded to take in the sight before me. Firstly, I would say that Lily probably bears 70% resemblance to her pics. That said, I think she still looks pretty. In fact, if you’re a fan of the actress Claire Forlani, you will probably agree with me that she bears a strong resemblance to her.

Lily is someone who loves sex, based on how she reacts to the kissing, frenching, caressing and fingering. Her moans are soft, much like her lips. In fact, her lips are so soft and kissable that you won’t stop. In the one hour I spent with her, we were constantly frenching each other.

Her BBBJ is out of this world...and she can deepthroat you with ease. I returned the favour by painting her clean shaven pussy. Lovely lips both on her mouth and on her pussy. She loves being painted and can cum quite easily. When she does it, she shivers all over...cute to watch actually. Doggy position is best as she has one perky butt. Although I also enjoyed missionary since you can french her gao gao while you fuck her in the Viennese Oyster position. But her butt is hard to resist so I had to turn her around and enter her from behind again, culminating (or I should say “cum-minating”) in my favourite cum position with her legs closed and lying on her tummy while I pulled out and squirted all over her back. After that we showered together, more frenching in the shower and since we still had time, I went down on her again. After her second orgasm, she said that perhaps she ought to be paying me instead. Haha what a humorous girl! All in all, Lily is a really charming and sweet girl, coupled with a petite slender body, perfectly flat tummy and all natural B-cup boobs (not C) that were more than a handful. I think IÂ’ll be having a wet dream of Claire Forlani tonight! Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 (70% like the photos but her looks are still great (yes, like Claire Forlani)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy figure, flat tummy and a nice perky ass)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural tits thatÂ’s closer to a B-cup rather than C)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (great DT action)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try most positions; doggy is the best)
Frenching: 10/10 (wet and wild kisser; She probably can play tonsil hockey with you the whole night)
GFE: 10/10 (full on chemistry with her; she’ll hug, french and ravish you as much as you’ll ravish her); not a clock watcher...I think I may have been in the room slightly longer than one hour...maybe because there was no customer after me)

Lily looks more like this actress Claire Forlani:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....PL._SY741_.jpg

Last edited by lionheart8; 18-12-2019 at 08:05 AM.