View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I reckon many are interested in Chenchen too. If Songsong has a notional 12 clients daily (likely to be higher considering their G&G mentality), I believe that Chenchen should not be far behind with say, a credible eight.

The amount of footfall (20+ people) in this situation is excessive, so I'll pass. And continue to support my main and secondary regulars.
Thats a really good point. The high footfall for the place itself could be a potential problem in future. But as for the area, it is no stranger to such activities.

Guess I’ll see how it goes for future RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So you didn't experience any of the "tantric lingam massage" which was mentioned before?

It was also brought up her neh neh very small one so did you find there was enough flesh/fats to fondle?
I think I got that massage on the small head. Which is prob what made it so pleasurable.

Her breast are really small indeed, but still got a little bit of fats to cup la haha. I’m personally not a fan of too huge knockers, so I do find it cute and likeable.