Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you gave 8 19 G9 quite good reviews....must be quite good....but went several times not available....OKT asked me to wait later say extend !! wtf lol gave up
He talking about many houses there and u specially narrow down to a specific house lol. What are u sewage sex OKT from 1838? Get a life dude. People want hear about reviews and FR about this house leh not your crap from other house. Mind keeping your sewage sex bangla fantasy with mirror crap at other threads? Maybe u might get a better spotlight. I wanna go try this house soon again waiting for more reviews so can u please stfu and wait for people post reviews scumbag. Are u suffering from mind disorder? Or u thinking with your dick? Keep that for your sewage moments leh. Hopefully the mirrors will reflect on you and shed light on you. Pathetic. Or were u the Bangla they screaming at the other time I was there and they finally let u in that's why u so hyped up about this house 1838? Lmao.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 12-11-2019 at 12:23 PM.