View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Thought I could give an update to the pricing under the new mgt, GRO told me they are quite strict on the use of discount voucher so its 420k for cheapest executive package for first timers (no voucher). They will upsell a 470k package but can just ask for the 420k instead. I think there's an option for 2 shots at about 500k though
Good info indeed. I cant add it on these piece of info the link, but i can keep it and add it in the newer compilation on a later time. Old pricing and new pricing variance usually wont be too far apart anyway. So the current information is still enough for any new guy,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Hotel guests get about 15% off, and vouchers can only be used from 2nd visit onwards.

Nothing much changed for the facilities, but sadly the condition of the hot pool not as good as a year back
About the hot pool, if you are reading this, mind if i ask, did you go Octopuss in the morning when the hot wasnt good? The last time i was there, its morning time, the pool wasnt hot enough (like the hotel room,standing shower hot water) as compare to the same month i visited New Spa.

Find one day will need to visit Octopuss to get a real feel of what changes.

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Sport Massage that I tried was diagonally opposite Hotel Harmoni. Attended by syt (but with good strength). Place / atmosphere was kinda similar to Aiko. If asked to choose, reckon I likely to repeat Aiko (sucker for back stepping).
Same here. I have tried the Sport Massage branch which you have went to before. And i couldnt understand why i preferred Aiko than Sports Massage which i kept returning to,hehehe... I think most probably is becos Sports Massage is a little more crowded hence the assorted noise level (from their guest/s) is higher than Aiko's. Could be partly becos of its location too. But well, i even specially took a taxi there, just to go for their massage and foot reflexology. Now, thats puzzling me,hehehe...

Next trip (or perhaps later trip/s), i might go try Sport Massage again. I wish to find out why i am preferring Aiko. Hmm...have i said this before? Aiko has another branch which is at the main road opposite BCS mall ,beside the Pertamina Petrol Station (junction of BCS mall corner-ed main road). Around 5 to 10 mins from the Aiko at A2 Food Court. I am also eye-ing on that shop too.

Both Aiko with within walking distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
...$38 orange horizon tickets with expiry date for March 31 2020.
Oh, the 31st March 2020 orange Horizon Ferry Ticket is out? Hehehe...thank you for sharing.

Looks like October and November time should be the best time to pile up those orange tickets. I bought mine at 375k rupiah opposite BCS and inside Grand Batam Mall and with a roughly exchange rate of around 10200/SGD, price is about S$36.77,hehehe...

I definitely wont buy the coupon that expires on Nov 2020 becos there is ONLY one person that sells that (looks fishy to me). Others were all still selling Nov 2019 coupons. Dont wish to take such risk to get rejected by Horizon Ferry counter during December 2019. If 2020 coupons are valid in the market, my friends and relatives would probably send me some in about 1.5 week's time. So currently, since i already got enough coupons, i would rather wait.

I also knows how to rub away old expiry date and chop a new one on the coupon too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info