View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

The nickname "Two-Tone-Lette" stuck through Nicolette's time in the Cheerleading Squad.

Oh, how the tables had turned. "AND WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME AT THE TIME?" Nicolette raised her voice.

"I don't know, Nicolette.. Uh.. I said that it's just us girls?" Jasmine mumbled.

"Well, it may have been then. It won't be from now on." Nicolette said menacingly, "Get your slut cunt over to the window and draw the curtains."

"But Nicolette!! Its 11am. Its bright outside. Someone will see me!" Jasmine shrieked, tightening her hands over her tits and pussy.

"Yes, you dumb bimbo. That's the whole plan. And remember, you are my slave. No questions asked, no thinking. Just obeying." Nicolette dragged out every word.

Jasmine began crying again, and this time she even knelt down in front of Nicolette. But the Nicolette was in no mood for games. "Get your fucking ass over to the window, and draw the curtains wide. You have 10 seconds. Or the world finds out what an adulterous slut you are." Nicolette shouted loudly.

As the poor defeated Jasmine dragged her feet over to the window, dreading the worst, Nicolette sat back down at her table and turned on the television on the far side. Jasmine's naked body appeared in full glory again, two cocks buried deep in her.

Jasmine gently drew the curtains, revealing an entire panel of huge ceiling-to-floor clear glass windows. She attempted to hide behind a nearby flowerpot.

Nicolette seemed irked. "Ok, I think a stupid cunt like you needs to be house-trained since you clearly don't know how to behave. First, get your fucking shoes off. Do you not understand what 'completely naked' means?"

Jasmine sheepishly slid her shoes off, still trying to hide her voluptuous figure behind the flowerpot.

"Next, get your slut ass in front of my table now." 

"Nicolette, please.. Your table faces the window.."

"I said now. And I won't ask again." Nicolette began to play the video of Jasmine's sexual romp from the night before.

Jasmine began to walk over to the table, when Nicolette began shouting again, "And don't you dare cover your worthless slut body."

Jasmine, tears flowing down her face, stood in front of Nicolette's table with her hands by her side, her legs clenched tightly together. She could feel the sun's rays on her back, knowing that anyone looking into the window would be able to see her completely naked butt. Luckily, they were on the 25th floor.

"Tie up your fucking hair into a bun. And get your jewellery off as well. Earrings, wedding ring from poor Owen who does not know what a slut he married and necklace. All off."

"Now put your hands on the back of your head. Elbows straight and parallel to your body. I want your slutty tits to be thrust out. And what size are those melons anyway?" Nicolette continued.

"36DDD.." Jasmine mumbled, blushing. She was always proud of her tits and Owen loved them. But having Nicolette comment so crudely about her naked body made her feel worthless.

"Legs a foot apart. No, make that a foot and a half. I want your pussyfolds to be spread."

Jasmine obediently followed all the instructions and assumed the humiliating position. Nicolette got up and indicated for her to follow.

To Jasmine's horror, Nicolette led her over to the full windows and told her to stand beside a nearby coffee table. Nicolette leaned against the window, observing her prey.

Jasmine was a sight to behold, and her 28-year old naked body screamed sex, especially in the exposed and erotic position that left nothing to imagination. Her tits were inevitably thrust out with her elbows forced backwards and her hands on the back of her head, her pussy plainly visible between her parted thighs. Even with tear-stained cheeks, Jasmine was beautiful. Her lips were thick and succulent. Her armpits were tight, taut and smooth. Her arms and back were toned and would not have looked out of place on a 21-year old cheerleader. Her stomach was firm and flat as she ensured was the case with her regular abs work outs. Her ass was equally firm but bouncy and matched her voluptuous chest. Of course, her big tits, thrust out in that position, simply begged eyes to stare directly at them. Jasmine's pussy was completely hairless, freshly shaved from this morning. Her nether lips remained pink from the night before and were parted slightly and invitingly between her splayed thighs. Her skin was evenly tanned a beautiful golden brown, even all over her tits. Only a small triangle and thin lines around her pubic area indicated that she did not tan completely naked.

"From now on, I will refer to this as your favourite position. Whenever I tell you to strip, you get naked immediately and be in this position. If we are in my office, you make sure the windows are completely uncovered and you stand in front of the window, facing out. Are we clear?"

Jasmine nodded, lost for words. 

"You will address me as 'ma'am'. Always, no matter who we are with or where we are."

Jasmine nodded again, and was promptly rewarded with a hard slap on her left tit.

"What did I say, you stupid slut?"

"Sorry, ma'am.." Jasmine replied, her eyes stinging. She was utterly humiliated and vulnerable.

"Just so we are clear, your favourite position refers to this ENTIRE position. Hair in a bun, hands on head, elbows parallel to body, legs spread a foot and a half. And no jewellery. I don't want anything to cover your slutty body. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am.."

"Repeat what I said. From the beginning."

"I will be in the favourite position when you tell me to do so.." Jasmine whispered, barely audible.

"BE GRAPHIC. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVOURITE POSITION, WHICH IS THE NATURAL POSITION FOR A SLUT LIKE YOU. AND REFER TO IT AS 'MY FAVOURITE POSITION'. SAY IT."

Tears welling up again, Jasmine said, "When you tell me to get naked, I will strip my clothes and shoes off. I will tie my hair up in a bun. I will put my hands on my head and keep my elbows parallel and legs spread a foot and a half. OH MY GOD NICOLETTE, PLEASE. DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!"

"You are one dumb bimbo. Or should I say, dimbo. I'm not doing anything to you, you stupid slut. You're choosing to do whatever I say. And, just so that we're clear, your overdeveloped body clearly took all the development away from your brain. I told you to repeat my instructions. What have you missed out, dumb cunt?"

"Nicolette, please.." Jasmine began to grovel at Nicolette's foot.

"Kiss my shoes and maybe we'll call it even, huh?" Nicolette teased.

Humiliated but relieved, Jasmine hurriedly began planting soft kisses all over Nicolette's expensive heels. To her disgust, Nicolette began inclining her shoe, resting her weight on the tip of each heel. "The bottom."

Jasmine had no choice but to kiss the dirty soles of her former rival.

"Ok, get up."

"Are we even now..?" Jasmine asked, hopefully.

"Mmm. Nah." Nicolette enjoyed the look of despair on the pretty Jasmine's face, "And when I ask you to repeat an order, you jolly well repeat the entire thing. In detail. Now get your dumb cunt in your favourite position."

Jasmine assumed the erotic position.

"Repeat the instruction I just gave you."

"Stand in my favourite position.."

"I said, IN DETAIL."

"Um.." Jasmine wasn't sure what to say, but tried repeating Nicolette's words anyway, "You told me to get my dumb cunt into my favourite position.."

Nicolette burst out laughing. "Yes, excellent! Maybe I should write a book called 'How to Train a Dumb Slave'. What do you think?"

"I don't know, ma'am.."

Nicolette continued laughing. "Now, tell me in proper detail. What happens when I ask you to strip?"

"I will remove my clothes and shoes immediately. Then, I will tie my hair into a bun. I will also remove all jewellery from my body. I will stand with my hands on my head and elbows straight. My legs will be parted a foot and a half. This is the.. MY .. favourite position.." Jasmine tailed off, tears flowing again.

"Oh yes, it certainly is your favourite position. I bet you love being spread and exposed." Nicolette continued, "Now tell me, what happens if I ask you to strip in my office?"

"I will draw the curtains wide open and stand in front of the windows, facing out.."

"Good, good. See, who says we can't work together?" Nicolette laughed loudly.

"Actually, you know what.. I had an idea. Go over to the table and get your wedding ring" Nicolette ordered and Jasmine shuffled slowly over to the table.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Cindy entered. Of course, she was greeted by the wonderful sight of the tanned and completely naked and barefoot Jasmine. Jasmine shrieked and covered her tits and pussy, hunching over.

Cindy seemed amused but completely ignored the naked woman. "Nico, I'm heading off for lunch. So do you want me to drop the package off?"

"What do you think, slut?" Nicolette asked Jasmine.

"NOOOO. PLEASE, NOOO." Jasmine replied, still trying to cover her curvy assets.

"Then get your fucking slut ass in your favourite position. In the future, no more covering up your naked body at all. Specifically, I want your tits to be thrust out at all time and pussy completely visible." Nicolette said loudly, to laughter from Cindy.

Utterly humiliated but powerless, Jasmine slowly got into the position so that the redhead and brunette could see her naked body in the fullest.

"Repeat my instructions." Nicolette continued.

"I will not cover my naked body at all in the future. Tits will be thrust out and pussy visible.." Jasmine whispered, but both the other women could hear her clearly and exchanged loud laughs.

"Shouldn't you thank Cin for not exposing your adulterous acts?" Nicolette said.

"Thank you, Cindy.." Jasmine said softly.

"Speak up, bitch. And say it properly and in detail."

"THANK YOU CINDY FOR NOT EXPOSING MY ADULTERY.." Jasmine rasped, still trying to keep her pitch low.

"What do you think, Cin? Does she seem genuine to you?" Nicolette asked snidely.

"You know, Nico, I don't think so.." Cindy replied with a smile, "Plus, I mean it's such a good video. Why hide it from the good people of this city?"

Cindy gestured at the television, where Jasmine's erotic form was shown in full HD on the paused video. She had been in the middle of riding John's cock in the reverse cowgirl position, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Her clit was swollen and pussy pink, clear evidence of how horny she was, with John's sizable cock halfway inside her slit.

"Please, Cindy. I'm begging you. Please don't send the video out.." Jasmine said.

"Begging? You don't look like you're begging to me." Cindy replied haughtily.

The once-proud Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees and grovelled at the secretary's feet. "Please, please don't.. It will ruin my life. Please don't send the video out.." Jasmine said.

"Mm.. You mean the video about the cats and wool? Or the one about a dumb bimbo consensually seducing and fucking two men? I mean.. You should be more specific about which video you're talking about."

"YES. YES. Please don't send the video where I consensually seduced and fucked two men.. Please don't send the video to my husband and my family or whoever else!!" Jasmine said, bawling.

"Well.. I mean just to be sure that it IS you in the video.. Why don't you show us that face?" Cindy continued, pointing at the television screen.

Horrified but powerless, Jasmine tried her best to brush away her tears and mimic her horny face from the night before.

"What a fucking lousy imitation. Maybe it's not her in the video after all, so this video is safe for public distribution!" Nicolette scoffed.

"No, please!! I'm trying my best. I don't know how to make the face.." Jasmine begged.

"I think you just have to get in the mood. Get your useless cunt on the coffee table. Imagine as though you're riding John's cock again. I want to see you moving your body and I want to hear the proper noises coming out from your slut mouth." Nicolette said.

The humiliated Jasmine had no choice but to mount the table. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to picture John's huge cock entering her moist pussy.

"Open your eyes and begin. Cin needs to go for lunch, and if she's not satisfied with your proof that you're the slut in the video, the video will be dropped off." 

Jasmine began to move her hips up and down slowly, as though she was riding a hard cock. Soft moans inevitably escaped her mouth as she imagined it sliding deep into her pussy. A warmth spread across her face. "How can I be getting horny in front of these two bitches?!" she screamed inwardly.

Nicolette and Cindy smiled at the erotic sight of the blonde bombshell fucking the air as though she was a horny cowgirl.

"Now I want you to repeat 'this is how I commit adultery', 'this is how I ride random cocks', 'this is how a slut like me spends her rare time when I am not being fucked'." Nicolette ordered.

"THIS IS HOW I COMMIT ADULTERY. THIS IS HOW I RIDE RANDOM COCKS. THIS IS HOW A SLUT LIKE ME SPENDS HER RARE TIME WHEN I AM NOT BEING FUCKED.." Jasmine repeated over and over again. Her breaths got deeper and shorter from the exertion, her pussy involuntarily squeezing an imaginary cock.

Nicolette and Cindy allowed the dumb Jasmine to continue for a full 20 minutes while they had a quiet discussion. When they finally allowed her to get off the table, they commented loudly about how pink and clearly moist her pussy had gotten, along with a long description of her swollen clit.