View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post

Tried the much vaunted Team Tarma of Kiki and Vanessa.
My FR:
Location is a nice hotel. No checks needed.
OKT responsive and entertaining.
Looks: 8.5/10 Both ladies pretty in their own way and definitely SYT. Vanessa is more to my taste.
Shower: 8.5/10 both ladies stripped me fast and ushered me into the bathroom where they pressed their boobs against me. Vanessa in front and Kiki behind of me.
Body: 8.5/10 Both got nice slim bodies, Kiki is a bit meatier and more to my liking.
Boobs: 9/10 Both are owners of natural boobies. There is slight sag though but still big and both allows absolute roaming. Kiki's set are more attractive to me.
Frenching: 8/10 Loads of kisses as there was too much actions. Frenching is not at the optimum. Again, Kiki does it better than Vanessa in terms of passion.
BBBJ: 9/10 First time i tried a double bbbj. It sent me to heaven and back. A joy to see both young ladies attacking my manhood with hunger and vigour. Suction was there, eye contact, giggling aplenty lol they are friends afterall. I call a split for this.Feeling was awesome.
FJ: 9/10 Not much i needed to do. Both rode and pumped by cock hard they took turns to fuck and kiss and tease leaving me right at their mercy. Prettier faced Vanessa shaded this contest.
Gfe: 9/10 Laugh a minute session, both ladies are chatty even during sex and bbbj so dont expect a lifeless session. I am receptive to chatting though it might not be for some.
RTF: No chance for me as i am flying off for biz trip as i am typing this FR. The girls are leaving next Monday. Hope they visit SG soon. The session was quite unforgettable.
Hoping to try them before they go back too.