Old 30-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

Feel damn horny this week. Went down today around 4 plus. Weather slight drizzy. Took the party girl G70, name Joy. Love her vampy red misty eye make up. Really look like madam SG party girls. Saw her sitting there with 4 other girls. Having read the review, immediately take her for audition.

Easy to warm up. Friendly attitude. However as she mentioned she just arrived for 2 weeks, English not good yet. For me, 2 weeks old pussy. Still fresh!!! Do note her boobs are small. Definitely not for boobs lover. But I’m a ass guy, saw that big pointy juicy butt, my cock stand, giving her the respect that she deserve!!

Proceed to shower. Wow!! Catbath. I thought she’s giving me standing Nuru Sia. The soapy feel of two bodies sliding and rubbing is heaven!! Sliding n grabbing my 2IC head, knn I cannot think n almost fuck in the shower. Tahan tahan.

Proceed to bed. Told her I love being suck. She smile seductively n proceed to give my 2IC a Long wet deep suck.
Caps on, start with cow girl then doggy. How can i waste that piece of great ass. Putting in my heart n soul n continuous pounding creates this “Pak Pak pak”sound and with full control, I’ve to Pull myself out to cool down before continuing another deep pounding in missionary position.
Note, She will hold and gives deep deep Frenching while I give my whole n I lick her left face cheek wet like those disgusting old ah Pek in Jap AV.

Finally buay tahan, exploded n my first fuck with G70 ended with we both shag n sweaty n gasping and then, the bell rings. End of session. Regret telling her off the Aircorn. Didn’t know this session would be this hot lol.

Nr :G70 Joy
Face: 8/10
Tattoo: below left collar bone ( 2 names engraved)
Boobs: A.(however make up for service)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 ( there’s never a perfect bbbj, there’s always room for improvement)
Fj: 9(hardworking, no complains)
GFE: 8
RTF: definitely Yes!!