Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
Second visit and they claim price increased so 288 is confirmed for me. If you get to pay less good for you.

This time had more hours to spend so used the facilities which are OK quite nice to have a Sauna and relax. Bit disappointed that the lockers got a pest problem and it starts with cock...

Selection was wider now and since many was getting ready to pick I quickly screen a cute and small girl. Turned out to be viet and claims to be 23 years which could be true. Body turned out to be way better than I hoped which made it all much more enjoyable. Perky young A/B natural boobs and slim in the right places.

Couldn't put my finger on this girls persona which might be language barrier. She is friendly and seem a bit naughty but also had this weird habit of sniffing me. She cut the SOP short wanting to fuck meaning she flipped me after some b2b with some cath bath. Got the feeling she wanted me to paint her but I will not go there with WL. BBBJ was good and as expected from a petite and sexy girl the FJ really good. Could take quite the pounding and finally reached climax in doggy.

In the future I need to try new places but if they retain girls like this one Im inclined to return!
Do you know what is the number for that girl?