Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
NOKIA6100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You are the Boss of Casanova

Quote:
Originally posted by samson
Hey Brother Nokia6110, you are the Boss or you are working for him ? Anyway, thanks for your quick and detail information.
I like the environment very much. Everything is so brand new and clean. It is a good time to use the facilities there now.
Don’t worry of being seen by your friends or mother-in-law lah.
Nowadays, Spa is so common. You can say you go there to use the Gym or sauna & steam bath and Jacuzzi to trim your unwanted fat what. It is not as bad as being seen entering a makeshift massage parlour in a HDB flat lah !
Yesterday, while I was there, a few girls came in. I guessed they wanted to try the massage and facilities. I heard the recept told them that it is a men’s spa. Girls can try the massage in the front rooms only but they cannot use the facilities behind.
It is real fun relaxing there seeing all these interesting events and also new girls coming for their training sessions.
last time i went to dorris health spa, i saw mat salleh couple naked inside suana room, since there r no other ppl inside, also in grand hc, i think its quite common for westerner.