View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 01:30 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 21
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I dun consider my info as wrong coz I gleamed it from tcss with the boss.

He is giving a CNY lunch on 03.02.19 so probably the staff /girls will reach the spa after 4pm..... and agent is organising CNY dinner /ktv that same night for their girls & VIP staff so again probably the spa will close early @ 7 or 8pm. Since the operating hours is so short from 4-8pm...... can consider the spa as closed.

Same for 07.02.19........ although stated as reopen on that day........ but is for boss and staff to conduct prayer ceremony to welcome Pig Year..... after that is lohei lunch and again the event is expected to last
until past 4pm. And again the staff/girls/agents will have a CNY gathering function that night...... so operation hours again is short window between 4pm-8pm...... based on past years experience the staff n girls will be in party mood and dun expect any service from them.

So 03.02.19 & 07.02.19 can be considered as "Closed"..... come after 2pm on the 08.02.19 onwards.
Strange... I am at VIP right now and they are open.... I ask the counter guys and they say there is no such things as CNY lunch / dinners as they are open the whole day

In fact the boss and manager of VIP will like to know who you're and why are you spreading false info about VIP operation?