View Single Post
Old 26-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Chinese tourists in Danok.
Those PRCs with their female partners such as wifes,looked here, there at the stores merchandise, talked mandarin among themselves which the Danok Thais do not understand unless the boss is Thai Chinese. More window shopping than buying.

Those men without female partners, all got cheapo sling bags, and mobiles. Squat on the roadsides, looking at their hp. Again, walk here & there, looking here & there, not spending a satang.

First time, I saw PRCs in Danok. Even the Thai immigration got signages with " Chinese Passport " in English. Doubt if the PRCs can read English.

Winners pud = 2 syts.

Fortune = 2 syts. One went totally naked on stage with solid melons with small pink erected nipples.

Hello Bangkok = 35 coyotes. 25 bikini models. About 6 were good looking. Got the best of them coming upstairs to the patio overlooking the stage. At that time, I alone was upstairs. HB was filled with only a few tables occupied.The 3 of them came up and all from Bangkok, 2 used to worked in Paramount Club, Kuala Lumpur.

Female singers not that good looking. Captains.....all new. No captains that I knew were there. All vamooshed, maybe to M Club.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-01-2019 at 07:43 AM.