View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Mai lah. The kid's a freaking lowlife housing agent bertrand. Follow me like dog wherever i go. Can't believe got pple so char dish over povs and points. Lim beh wait u outside real world. Many ways to get back when u are in the open.

Love,
Stan
Lol.

You are stalking my name and work. Threaten me? Criminal intimidation? Get back at me? Hurt me or my family

Lets see what the police think. No need to say more

You search me on my work then search harder and see if you can fulfil your threat on getting back.

I am in the open and you are in the dark. I will leave it at that and see what are the legal recourse I have against you for all the above threatened actions and harrassment.

there are laws to handle people like you and since you have put your threats online, I am not the one that should be afraid.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 09-09-2018 at 04:14 PM.