View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 27
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Dear Chopsumbong,

Fiction and real life are inverse. You may argue that there are bros in this forum that wrote about fiction that broaches into despicable and unscrupulous acts but they are merely just fiction. There was no malice in real life to any person.

On the contrary, what you have done are heinous crime, acts of thievery and fraud in real life. You are not only deceptive, despicable and unscrupulous but utterly wicked.

If left unchecked, we would be seen condoning and to some extent encouraging such cruel and unrestrained behaviour.

I stand by bros like Sfan and peanodood1337 who lend their voices against such unjust act.

JB

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002