View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Hmmm... I think while you guys have good intentions, I'm not sure how would you guys "stand for justice and righteousness" beyond policing the forums.

True, you can crush bugs like Chopsumbong in this online space, but what does it matter in reality? The dude can always make a new account, or just GTFO and disappear. Life goes on for him, no skin off his knees. But the girl that he has purportedly cheated to sleep with him remains a victim. After all, its not like you guys can track Chopsumbong down and beat him up, or find the girl to make things right for her.

So to make it work, you guys will probably need a CSI brigade. And let's say you did indeed manage to expose Chopsumbong and shame him. Some people might ask if you're going too far being judge, jury and executioner.

With that said, don't get me wrong, just playing Devil's Advocate here. I am generally supportive of what you are trying to achieve. Assholes should always be called out on their asshole ways. If not to deter their poor behavior, at least to deter any asshole wannabes from heading down that path.

Good luck.