View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: New scam method alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Exactly... all the various type of scammers that exist for the same reason, there are always horny cocks that cant think and always give excuse for themselves that this gal is real...

For goodness sake, we COCKS should be the one that get real... locanto gals are asking 150 - 200 for bj and 300 for fj... why???? Cos horny cocks will give in.. i am equally guilty.. haha...
been guilty of this way too many times

This one above has really a solid pair of titties. Plus with that tight shirt I was damn tempted to pull on a JAV style boob squeeze by grabbing her from the back but I have to act decently since I'm in a public place. The most is to try get to an agreement so that it's consensual.

I told her I need to sample her goods first since I'm going to pay quite a hefty amount but she kept rejecting me saying she has 'no time' and her area was near a park so I was thinking of bringing her to a dark corner, pull up her top and start squeezing and enjoying her twin milk bags to my heart's content for a mere 5 minutes and she had to cheek to say that 'would not be possible' and 'she had checked the entire area nearby earlier and there are people everywhere'. my fucking foot lah, 4 fucking am and it's a ghost town there.

Bargained further by saying we can hop in my car and drive off somewhere to a nearby MCSP and let me suck your juicy big tits to my heart's content, pay you and leave but the same excuses kept popping up. Her racks are the only reason why I dragged myself out to meet her anyway. I was thinking, the inner 'baby' in me wants 'milk' so he can sleep like a baby after that

She knows her 'security' are the two people hiding round the corner and they also want a split of the money so die die also don't wanna leave that area and stick to their devious plan to run off with the money once i let my guard down.

IF i didn't follow them, 3 people earning $100 also such a big deal to them ah? at least split 30+ each, also they song ah?