View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Relationship problem that require advice from all the expert here

so me being e gentleman juz have to accompany & +++ cok wif her. oso there are times whereby she still ask me out.
-> Are you acting just as a gentleman or have other intention? What is your real intention of holding on to this? When a relationship ends, it is good to have a clean cut. To me, it is difficult to draw a clear line.

e prob comes when she keeps sticking very close to me. i dont mind carrying her bag 4 her as it is our task to hlp gals carry em. but seems like she is nt shy abt it & takes it as though as i'm her bf. when out to shop her stuff, she will still try out e clothes and ask me to look whether its nice or nt. even when eating, she insist tat i sit beside her. so its naturally norm for me to start to hold her hands but she will pull her hands away.
-> Ask yourself, do you wish that she continue to act in this manner?? If you don't want, then don't join her lah. When she is able to cope or you are able to cope the agony a failed relationship, then leave quietly.

can everyone give me their suggestion or views to this incident? ty in advance.
-> Lastly, you can decide on your own. Don't throw the ball to your ex-gf or us... We can advise, but can't decide for you.