View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #14: Combination of FA Cup Finals and Champions League Finals

FA Cup Finals: Chelsea vs Manchester United

We were both man utd fans, so definitely we won't give this finals a miss. We were researching on where to catch the match and we decided to catch it at Sandbanks @ ECP (as its a man utd fans home base). Booked a table for the night.

We arrived at about 2230hrs. The place is already half filled with the supporters. For me, standard dressing, a man utd jersey with a pair of berms. As for her, a red spag top with a pair of FBT shorts (pantyless, as we already bathed before heading out and she prepared to sleep right after reaching home). The waiter showed us to the table, which was located just at the entrance. She was seated facing inwards, with her back facing the entrance, while I was seated opposite her. Fast forward, we had order snacks and 2 buckets of beer while we wait for kick off.

As we get closer to kick off timing, the crowd builds up and soon it was full house, with a group of supporters continue hanging around outside the entrance to also catch the match. Fast forward, after a boring first half, I went off to the toilet outside. As I returned to our table, I realised my wife's downblouse is in full view to those behind and besides her. I can clearly see her pair of cup D breasts and her black bra. As the seat was not very comfortable, she was sitting with her feet on the seat, and hugging her knees. This further push her breasts up. No wonder so many people standing around her.

I went to order another bucket at the bar counter. While waiting for the drinks, I turned back and was turned on by the scene. With her sitting position, her legs was slightly parted and I can see the thin inner lining of her FBT shorts, which barely covers her pussy. To make things worse, she was playing her game on phone and opening/closing her legs. That action caused the inner lining to shift around and exposed her pussy edges. (I think some might even catch a glimpse of her pussy when their lining shifted). Saw quite a few guys from tables on the opposite and side, looking at her pussy direction too.

For the rest of the second half, I was more interested in how she was exposed. I excused myself to the toilet then stood outside the entrance to watch the game and her. With me out of the way, the guys begun to look at her more openly. Those behind her also shifted closer and crowded around her. She is still unaware of the stares as she was busy playing her game and catching the match. Luckily her bra is nicely fitted and no nip slip. But the huge mountains view is definitely still an eye candy to others.

For the rest of the second half, I was more interested in how she was exposed. I excused myself to the toilet then stood outside the entrance to watch the game and her. With me out of the way, the guys begun to look at her more openly. Those behind her also shifted closer and crowded around her. She is still unaware of the stares as she was busy playing her game and catching the match. Luckily her bra is nicely fitted and no nip slip. But the huge mountains view is definitely still an eye candy to others.