View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Im going to share a story during one of our hotel staycation in S'pore. My wife and I checked into a 5-star hotel for our anniversary. We were both excited as it was our first time there, plus our room had a panoramic view of the marina bay. So after a buffet lunch, we headed to the hotel pool to chill out.

It was a weekday, so the pool was almost empty except a few angmos getting their tan in Sunny island. They were not Baywatch babes or hunks, but not those pot-bellied bald men nor droopy boob women. There was one trendy couple in their mid-40s still in good shape. The lady was in a tan tanga bikini reading a book, and his husband I presumed was doing his laps in the pool.

We were not bad too because we spent our weekends at a gym regularly. My wife was wearing a white bikini with cute strawberries prints which I had bought especially for this staycation. She's only 1.58m, but her fair skin and 32D boobs really made her stand out in her bikini. And the strawberries were also strategically printed

A jacuzzi was at a corner of the pool area which was partially screen from the main pool. So we waded down in the empty jacuzzi cos my wife is not a fan of the Sun. Once in there, we started to get lovey dovey with light kisses and caresses. My wife is quite shy usually, but sometimes can be rather 'adventurous'. Since it seems we had all the privacy , she became more comfortable with my hands roaming her ample tits and rubbing her pussy. She mimicked with rubbing my hard-on outside my trunks, so I responded by pulling her bikini aside and pushed two fingers into her soft pussy. Her moans were muffled by our french kissing and we were so engrossed with our eyes closed that we didn't notice someone heading towards us....