Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Artrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlolita View Post
Today i went to see Morgana from Belgium.
Located in good location and in good 5 star hotel. Responded fast to my whatsapp inquiry. Easy to book!

Face: 10/10 (look is YOUNG & very beautiful. No makeup, she don't need. Rest assure bro out there, she is fresh beauty)

Body: 9/10 (well proportion, the butt is killing. Doggie lover must try. Consider petite in European.)

Boobs : 10/10 perfectly shaped Natural boobies , large enough to cup them and tease them

Pussy: 10/10 (clean smooth, guess she waxed it. NO smell, super tight which is rare in European. At 1st enter, I only can go with1 finger, serious .)

Bj: 11/10 (she can do very well, deep throat wet blowjob, she even took my dick and slap on her face.. shiok! dickslap!! )

Frenching/Kissing: 8/10 (need to clean and brush before frenching/kissing which is a good hygiene practise!!)

Painting/fingering: 10/10 (the most enjoyable part. She enjoy and responsive, her pussy will react to your action. Accompany with soft moan and deep throat bj, lucky manage to hold and continue with fj/anal. )

FJ/ANAL: 9/10 (tight fuck. Plus point; nice & sexy moan.)

GFE: 10/10 ( Before I leave she offer a big hug to me naked - Sexy. ) she can speak good English. No communication problem.

RTF: She is worth every dollar u spent!! she recently turned 21 and she is really tight!!! it is very very hard to get young & beautiful gems!!!!
What are her rates?