View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (help) abortion clinic in asia/SEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
How do you know the decision to abort wasn't made by the girlfriend in question? Also, if the guy is unable for whatever reason to take responsibility for the financial wellbeing and upbringing of this unexpected child then would it not be far more horrible to bring an unwanted child, possibly unable to be cared for by the birth parents and only to be bought up in less than ideal environments?
Whether to keep a life or not has nothing to do with how financial wellbeing TS is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
For someone who can so cavalierly talk about "whores are for fucking not loving" in his signature on here, you do have quite the hypocritical attitude towards women and the choice to have a child or not by anyone. That includes their right to abort. God forbid any whores of yours gets pregnant from a burst condom when you do your sordid deeds with them. Would you still say "I will take responsibility for the child" by then since you don't even care for feelings to be felt towards whores?
How I am going to give opinion has nothing to do with what's on my signature... and also none of your business.