Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - TING TING

yesterday at office si beh stress uped. fed up and left office took a break midday and hovered to Geylang. Brain cells almost all used up, mentally exhausted, just wanna dropped by my discrete haven and hugga hugga. if so tired until cannot mari kita then just hugga hugga and shower.

went into 1658a and OKT Botak saw my white face and asked me if OK or not. I said used too much brain cells until i got brain fucked. Now I wanna relax and detox.

on the way up i actually saw Ting Ting . she look pretty. called for her. took her less than a minute to pop by from her shop just opposite.

she saw me and gave me that megawat smile.

we went to the room. she also asked me why i look so pale. i said got brain fucked and brain cells used up. she caressed my head and gave me a head massage, and kissed my forehead. so gentle.

we did not shower as i am too shacked and collapsed onto the bed.

we lay down and hugga hugga and caressed. she leaned on my shoulder and the mirror on top showed us in the tender moment.

She told me she is leaving for home cutting her card on 9th May. i tried to convince her to stay to earn a bit more then go back but to no avail. i told her better make full use of the time in singapore earn a bit more even for the next two months. she has made up her mind. OMG. sigh.

she stroke my didi and to my surprise my didi mari kita. i tot today cannot mari kita just hug hug, but her C cup neh neh made me cannot tahan.

i asked her to cap me and she gave me a good BJ with the head twister.

ok, brained fucked APACHE wanna explore her terrains.

i turn her around and fucked her in missionery. start with slow throttle and slowly up the tempo. she tucked her hands and her huge neh neh swings up and down. what a sight. yesterday supposed to be stressed out but surprise my didi got real hard. i told her if she pain let me know.

i turn her to face the corner mirror of room 3 and i pump her from behind. her big neh neh swings in all direction as her face look at me from the corner mirror. i slowly lay her front to lie on the bed and pump her from behind. wow, the sensation is coming as i pumped harder from behind and she moans and her hands grasped my hands. she closed her eyes and moaned loudly with the feel of arousement. knn, made me higher and higher.

decided to fire my missiles from behind. i prepared myself for the firing moment. radar activated and target locked on, prepared to fire all hellfire missiles and increased my throttle and pump faster. the sensation and feel got very high, did want to switch to missionery and prepare to fire from behind. it felts real good with that cushioning from her perky butts. she was grasping the bedsheet with one hand and the other hand grasped onto my arm. she moaned as i pump harder and finally......ka boooooom.

wah lao, fired a lot of missiles. she asked me why i so hiong. i said sorry maybe i stress dats why but she said she got high and liked it. bcos when you fuck her from behind, it is easy to hit the gal G spot, this i read from the internet. no wonder she got high.

she inspect the condom. yesterday shot a lot. she said i very guai didnt cheong for quite a while. i gave her a grin and smiled

of course, i said. i reserved my missiles for her. dats why so much missiles. actually i also surprised why i shot so much.

we lay on the bed. she said she liked to service me as i do not need a lot of service. i smiled and gave her a peck on her forehead. we rested for a while, proceed to shower when 5 minutes left.

left the haven a happy man and felt recharged. back to office to continue the battle with new vigour. my secretary and staff asked me why i suddenly freshened up, i joked i went to the gym and a pretty lady trainer perked me up. they worry also, "xiao liao", as they know once i freshened up i can be extremely motivated and more projects spill out.

no project, then no money then no honey in geylang
From the way i look at it, you are not addicted, you are just

having insufficient fun each time you cap your dick. Other brothers here do not have such a problem.