View Single Post
Old 25-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
i have taken pauline twice about a few years back so my experience is dated. She is slightly plump around the waist but she does have nice boobs, big and soft. love to touch them. the foreplay and FJ was so-so only, would not say she is really into it, but not dead fish type. I took her because i had a big MILF period then. My only grouse for pauline is that i think she is very slow..slow in the wash, so in getting dressed back up etc..Nowadays never find her because MILF period over...although Xiao Rong represents my last MILF i aimed but never tried yet.
Bro thanks a lot. I took her just now, cbj was quite good and her boobs are really nice. But for $40, really not worth. Xiao Rong $20 provide better services than her. Though Xiao Rong boobs look tempting when you walk pass, it’s not that nice like Pauline’s when she’s naked. Cbj is better than Pauline though. Should give it a try!