View Single Post
Old 23-10-2006, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

if the divorce proceeding is going on for 4 months now........ it is rather strange that her lawyer will ask for the documents now...4 months is abit long... anyway ask the lawyer to sent him an offical letter requesting for it, if they really want it.... if it was the wife who wants it.. then your friend can just ignore her..

as for your friend wages....he has no obligation to to tell the wife where/how the money was spend.

On what ground is the wife claiming the 20K for??? did your friend borrowed it from her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeElliot
Thanks for replying.....

My friend is a guy. The divorce process has been on-going for 4 mths & now the wife lawyer wants him to submit copies of the passport. (Request For Discovery) The wife suspect he "hanky-panky" overseas or oversea properties.

He earns 3K/mth but spend only 2K. The wife suspect the 1K is used for other "purposes". Now she demands a 20K "back-paid" to her account within 3 months. Is it possible to do that w/o any court order?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here