Thread: My HOT Cousin
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My HOT Cousin

Now as far as I was concerned it was only reasonable that I rub all of her back, and with that much bottom on display it was only fair that I treated it as a continuation of her back. When Jennifer found that my hands were rubbing across her bottom she didn’t think it was quite so reasonable.

“What are you doing?” she hissed at me, trying to push my hand away.

“Rule of thumb,” I informed her. “If it’s on display then you’re allowed to touch it.” 

“My bottom is not on display,” she said very firmly, trying to hitch her pyjama trousers up.

“Actually, it is, and a very fine bottom it is.”

“Don’t do that,” I added, stopping her pulling her pyjamas up. “I prefer things the way they are. Stop fussing about it. It’s not as though I’m going to seduce you with Michelle in the room. Just relax and enjoy a harmless massage.”

She didn’t relax immediately but as I continued to just lightly rub her back (and bottom) she did calm down, going with the flow, as it were.

Now they weren’t my pyjamas. I couldn’t be blamed if they were a bit loose on her. Neither could I be blamed if when I brushed my hand across her bottom any contact with her pyjamas seemed to push them a little further down. I don’t think Jennifer fully realised how far down until my hand idly brushed across her pudenda. Then she knew.

She gave a muffled exclamation and hurriedly tried to push my hand away, but I wouldn’t be in it.

“Don’t be silly. I’m not hurting you, just rubbing a little. And that’s all I will be doing, I assure you.”

For some reason my words didn’t exactly help her relax and she was all tensed up for a while, but when all I did was continue to stroke her and rub her, even if I was rubbing certain sensitive areas, she started to relax, although she did seem to be breathing hard.

We continued like that for a while, me gently massaging, her receiving that massage. At some point her legs seemed to have drifted apart a little further, giving me easier access, although I’m sure she’d have flatly denied that if it had been pointed out. 

After a while she was twisting about under my touch, just slowly writhing in place while she tried to keep her mouth shut. I could hear faint whimpering sounds escaping but ignored them, me being a gentleman and all that.

It was a little harder to ignore when she slapped both her hands across her mouth and seemed to throw a fit. She climaxed beautifully, almost heaving herself off the bed. Then she just slumped back down on the bed, totally relaxed.

“There you are,” I said cheerfully. “You seem a little more relaxed now. I’ll leave you to catch some sleep.”